FORMULA E STATS PRESENT
Alex Lynn joined the team for the six events, achieving three Super Pole appearances and three points scoring results for Mahindra, while Jerome D’Ambrosio also made it to Super Pole twice and scored twice.
Here’s some fast facts about Mahindra Racing from Berlin:
• A Mahindra Racing driver has now qualified in the top ten in 56 E-Prixs (81% of all E-Prixs), which is the record for any team (held equally with Audi).
• Alex Lynn became only the third driver (after Vergne and Buemi) to have topped their qualifying group in five races in a row (he was fastest in his qualifying group between Race 1 and Race 5 in Berlin).
• Mahindra Racing is the only team to have both drivers complete every lap of all six races in Berlin.
• Mahindra Racing drivers had nine Super Pole appearances in Season 6, which equals the team’s best from Season 3.
• Season 6 is the second season (after Season 3) in which a Mahindra Racing driver qualified in the top ten in every race.
• Alex Lynn finished in fifth in Race 5 in Berlin, which was his best finish in Formula E.
• Alex Lynn had an average qualifying position of 6.5 throughout Season 6, which was the best of any of the Season 6 drivers.