POSITIVE STEPS BUT NO POINTS
30 April 2022, Monte Carlo, Monaco
– Alexander Sims: Qualifying – 17 / Race – 11 / Points – 0
– Oliver Rowland: Qualifying – 09 / Race – DNF / Points – 0
Round 6 of the 2022 FIA ABB Formula E World Championship took place in the glamourous Principality of Monaco but the streets of Monte Carlo did not prove fruitful for Mahindra Racing, despite both M8Electros showing good race pace and climbing though the pack.
The #29 car of Alexander Sims (GB) started the 45-minute race in seventeenth position and, following a strong drive from the Brit, crossed the line just outside of the points in eleventh. The #30 car of Oliver Rowland (GB) just narrowly missed out on the Duels stages to start in ninth position. Oliver made a confident climb and was battling for fifth when his car hit the wall and ended his race early.
– Mahindra Racing: 10th / 4 Points
– Oliver Rowland: 16th / 4 Points
– Alexander Sims: 20th / 0 Points
Season 8 stats
– Wins: 0
– Podiums: 0
– Pole Positions: 0
– Duel Appearances: 2
– Fastest Laps: 0