- The Wall Street Journal : Ranked Mahindra 17th Among the 100 Most Sustainably Managed Companies 2020. The highest ranking for an automobile company, and the highest ranking for any Indian company
- Among top 25 companies in Fortune’s global ‘Change The World’ list of companies 2018
- $600 M Green Portfolio: Waste to Energy, Renewable Energy, Auto Recycling, Green Buildings, Micro Irrigation, and EVs.
- Committed to becoming Carbon Neutral by 2040
- 18M+ trees have been planted across India. Creating a carbon sink by planting trees.
- 22locations are certified as ZWL (Zero Waste to Landfill)
- Mahindra Group is a water positive group – preserving more water than it uses
- Commitment to upscale use of EVs with the wide EV portfolio and future products
Sustainability Report Available here